Hello! My name is Austin and I am an experienced game designer and architect for children’s games from K-12.
Your message, product or idea is my canvas! I will come up with the game concepts, characters, setting, and gameplay and will closely with you to achieve your vision. I will create levels, fun puzzles, exciting art and animation according to your needs or message. I also write code, using various computer programming languages. I am also responsible for project management tasks and testing early versions of the video game, but more importantly, I am a storyteller and can help you create a unique message or game that represents your brand, or simply your imagination.
If used in the right way, video and computer games have the potential to inspire learning. And they can help players improve coordination and visual skills.
I will collaborate with you to create the artistic vision for a game and the story.
* storytelling ability
* a strong understanding of the gameplay experience,
* technical skills in programming
* source 2D and 3D modeling
* level building, game & concept art
* strong analytical frame of mind
If interested in 3D Design, I can curate:
* organic sculpting (characters and creatures)
* specialist animators, motion capturers etc.